There was a sudden flood of "Made in India" apps after the ban on apps made by China in India. Many of them are trying to fill the void left by the TikTok Short Video app. Some of them are also becoming more popular. In this episode, video player and video streaming platform 'MX Player' launches its new short video app 'TakaTak', which is an alternative to the Chinese short video app 'TikTok' (Tiktok).
TakaTak App - MX Player has also launched its own short video app to compete with TikTok. The company launched the ‘TakaTak’ app like TikTok and now it has been added to the Google Play Store for Android users. And soon it will go live in the Apple Plus store.
Due to the ban on TikTok ok in India, many companies have created alternative apps from Tiktok, many apps were made in India. The MX Player name has now been added to this list. This app has over 50,000 downloads.
MX Taka tak App By MX Player
Takatak has received a 4.3-star rating from the Play Store. The user interface is almost the same as Tiktok, so the user has no problem running this application.
By the way, the keying of this app will not be beneficial as no one will be able to replace the Tiktok replace, but the way to download the app in these apps suggests that Eurasia Tiktok loved Kane and now that there are many short market markets, they are growing rapidly. .
Tiktok works with Chingari, Roposo, and a few other apps that have been much loved since the camera was banned, but now everyone has to deliver good content, and that can be just as much a user. . When Tiktok returns, it won’t be long before Tiktok builds confidence in the market.
TakaTak, the new video-sharing application unveiled by home-grown OTT service MX Player, is seen as a substitute to banned rival TikTok app.
MX Player launched on July 8th and is the latest entry in the short video app in India. Takatak is available for download from Google Play and will also be available in the Apple Store in the coming days.
The app's description reads, "MX TakaTak is a short video community, made locally and especially by MX Media & Entertainment in India. On MX TakaTak, we provide rich video content and encourage creation full of imagination."
TakaTak debuted in the Indian market amid a rising chorus for "Made in India" apps following the ban on TikTok and 58 other Chinese apps. The void left by the ban has led to a surge in demand for local apps.
How to use the TakaTak app: -
The app provides users with entertaining videos that they can watch and share on social media platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp. You can browse various videos ranging from games, food, memes, dubbing, comedy sports, and more.
You can create short videos to visit this platform and edit them using the app's editing functions.
Trending on Mx TakaTak Apk
- lip sync
- The song
- Fashion style
Main features of TakaTak app: -
- Trend videos: Users can find and transfer trend videos in the app.
- Record and Edit Videos: Users can create creative videos using the editing features available in this app.
- Save and share status: More than 10,000 status videos are available on the app platform
- Music Library: A music library with a selection of new editors.
- Photo Editor: Users can post good profile photos and edit photos to start the story.
- Video Editor: Users can merge videos and change their time and interface.
- Beauty Camera: Users can also choose beauty effects and filters when recording videos.
- App Supported Languages: This app is available in 10 languages - English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada.